Is there any remote possibility of getting the Kaspersky error 27300 fixed anytime soon? Hopefully, there is.
The error apparently is a major cause of concern for most of the users. While the intention of installing the Kaspersky antivirus is more about reducing the threat of persistent virus threats, the problems that surface in the meantime are difficult to handle.
Even before attempting to get a fix, it would seem appropriate to understand how and why the error occurs in the first place.
Have you got any idea of the same? Well, there are quite a few possible scenarios. Usually, error 27300 usually come up while installing the klim6.sys_x64 or klim6.sys_x86 driver. If you are getting this error, it generally prevents the PC from functioning, which is almost annoying. Moreover, you are restricted from using other applications, as well.
The Key Reasons for Error 27300
- Any attempt to launch the software is almost futile, due to corrupt downloading.
- In case, the internet connection is disrupted.
- Device drivers crashing for no apparent reason.
- Program files related to Kaspersky Antivirus getting infected by malicious software.
- Installation process incomplete due to external factors.
Understanding the symptoms
It is not as if the error 27300 related to Kaspersky comes up, all of a sudden. On the contrary, you must have missed some of the symptoms. Runtime error on your PC is something that is hard to ignore, especially when you are in the midst of installing the antivirus software.
- Your computer starts behaving in an odd manner.
- Slow to respond to your commands.
- Lags behind and gets lock downed on its own.
- PC crashes on a regular basis.
The symptoms alone provide you with “ telltale signs”, clearly indicating that something is amiss. Therefore, to get the issue fixed, you must look for possible alternatives. Unless you make it a point to resolve the problem at hand, your PC will continue to suffer.
Steps to Fix Kaspersky Error 27300
The troubleshooting steps pertaining to error 27300, listed below are comprehensive and precise. For optimum results, the user is being advised to implement the steps, accordingly.
Step1: Repairing the registries linked to error 27300
From here on, you need to be a bit cautious. Take your own sweet time and follow the instructions in sequence. ( Any misstep might potentially harm your PC).
- To begin with, click on the start button.
- In the search box, enter “ command”( without pressing the “enter” key).
- Now, hold “CTRL”, “Shift” and “Enter” and press them all together.
- You will be asked for permission. To move ahead, click “Yes”.
- In the new window, type “ regidit” and press the “Enter ‘key.
- You will be redirected to the Registry Editor section. Herein, you have to select the key that is linked to error 27300.
- From the “file” menu that appears, select “Export”.
- To select the location, so as to save the backup key, you have to click on the “Save in” list.
- Type in the name of the backup file.
- In the “Export Range”menu, select the “ Selected Branch” option.
- To get the file saved on .reg file extension, you need to click on ‘Save”.
With the following steps, you have successfully created a backup file for Kaspersky antivirus related registry entry.
Step 2. Go for a comprehensive malware scan of your PC
- Error 27300 largely occurs, when your system is infected. In fact, a malware infection seems to be one of the key reasons.
- If the PC is slowing down and crashes, the best course of action would be to go for a comprehensive malware scan. It is better to delete all the malware infected files, along with the registries, and this might be of some assistance.
Step 3. Remove all the temporary files and junks
Junk files have a tendency to accumulate and this can have serious consequences. Periodically removing the junk files from the system becomes almost a necessity. Since the error 27300 is inherently caused by a malware, cleaning up the junk files will not only assist to eliminate the problem but will boost the performance of the PC, as well.
To Remove Temporary Files Using Disk Clean Up ( Windows 7,8.10)
- You need to begin by clicking on the “Start” button.
- Enter “ Command” in the search box.
- Now, Press “Ctrl”, “Shift”, and “Enter” keys.
- Click on “Yes” when asked for permission.
- Ensure to type in “ regidit” in the new window and hit the ‘enter” key.
- Disk Clean Up will accordingly determine how much of disk space can be freed.
- In the meantime, select the specific categories for the apparent cleanup. Start by choosing the ‘Temporary Files.”
- Select the individual categories against the checkbox and click on “OK”.
In doing so, you have now successfully cleared the junk and temporary files from the system.
Step 4. Make sure to update the device drives of your PC
In some instances, error 27300 crops up due to corrupt or outdated drivers. As such, your PC is bound to malfunction and this is what results in you getting the error.
If the drivers in your PC are yet to be updated, then it must be done ASAP. On that note:
- Click on the “Start” button on your PC.
- Enter Device Manager in the search box and select from the results that come up.
- Click on the Expand icon and select your device.
- Right, click or tap it on Select Driver.
- Search for the Updated software and you are done.
Step 5. “ Undo” recent system changes by making use of Windows System Restore
With the aid of “ Windows System Restore”, you can travel back in time to get Error 27300 fixed. By doing so, it does progressively assist you to get some much-needed respite.
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Type “ System Restore” in the search box and press “Enter”.
- Click”System Restore” from the results.
- Enter the password ( if any) and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restore your computer.
Step 6. Try to Uninstall and Reinstall the Kaspersky antivirus software
If the problem of error 27300 still persists, then it would be a good move to reinstall the Kaspersky antivirus software.
For Windows 7
- Click on the Start button, so as to access “Programs and Features”.
- Select “Control Panel” from the right side of the menu.
- Select “Programs” and Click on “Programs and Features”.
- Look for Kaspersky antivirus error 27300 associated program.
- Click on the Kaspersky antivirus linked entry.
- In the next step, click on the Uninstall button and follow the instructions.
For Windows 8
- Place the cursor of your mouse at the bottom left of the screen to get to the Start button.
- Right, click so as to access the Start menu.
- Click on “Programs and Features”.
- Under the name column, look for the Kaspersky antivirus error 27300 associated program.
- Click on the Kaspersky antivirus software and hit the Uninstall/Change button., from the top menu.
To complete the process of uninstallation, follow the on-screen directions.
After completing the uninstallation process, you need to reinstall the Kaspersky antivirus software. In doing so, you have a good chance of resolving the issue, on a permanent basis.
Step 7. Utilize Windows System File Checker
In System File Checker, you have a tool that is incorporated into Windows that lets you scan and restore corruptions, within the Windows file systems.
- Look for the Start button. Once you are there, enter “ Command” in the search box.
- Hold “Ctrl” and “ Shift” button and press “Enter”.
- You will be redirected to a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes and a black box will appear along with a blinking cursor.
- Just type “ sfc/scannow” and gently hit the enter button.
- From here on, the scan now features will systematically look for any error 27300 and other such problems.
Follow the commands that appear on- screen and you will come up fine.
Step 8. Ensure to install all Window related updates
Microsoft continuously strives to improve the user performance and on that front, it releases updates. Sometimes, if the Windows are not updated, it might be one of the reasons for having error 27300.
- Click on the “ Start” button and type “update” in the search box.
- Herein the windows update box will appear.
- If updates are due, then click on the “install updates” button.
Step 9. A clean installation of Windows is a must
When it comes to resolving the error 27300, it is no doubt a difficult task. This is same for reinstalling the Windows as well. Reinstalling the Windows is never easy and it does take a lot of time. However, if you have not acted in a prudent manner, this might cause severe data loss.
Nevertheless, it is one of the last steps that you take, in case you are left with no other option. But, in doing so, it certainly eliminates everything from the hard -drive, which also means, you will almost have a fresh system at your disposal.
Note: The nature of the task requires a lot of precision. At times, you might find the going time. For any help related to fixing the error 27300, you can also try and connect with the Kaspersky customer service team, use a dedicated toll- free number.