It’s obvious. Ransomware or malware attacks are not going to end anytime soon. What you need is a concrete security mechanism that proactively keeps your device out of harm. In short, you have to look for a good antivirus software.
The threats emanating from spyware, malware, and adware has substantially increased, over the years. What it really means is that your device is prone to attacks. According to some experts, in the year 2018, the number of such attacks are likely to increase.
So, what are you supposed to do in a situation such as these? Well, it makes a lot of sense to go for an updated antivirus protection. In doing so, you have a good chance of preventing the virus or any other malware from infecting your device.
To an extent, the situation is more like “horses for courses”! Depending on your choice, you need to select the best security software, which is, of course, seems to be a tough proposition.
Make a Decision
Most of the present day antivirus kits are designed to handle Trojans, rootkits, spyware, ransomware and much more. They do have the ability to detect and eliminate any such threat that poses some degree of risk to your device. However, right before getting one, you must make it a point to understand what your exact requirements are.
The decision-making process is always complicated. Besides, choosing from some of the best-rated antivirus products is never going to be something like a walk in the park. For a change, you can do away with some help.
Herein, listed below is a list of 10 of the best antivirus kits that you can choose from.
Featured Antivirus Protection for 2018
1.Bitdefender Antivirus Plus: Bitdefender Antivirus Plus comes with a lot of innovative features. It comes with a password manager, much-improved browser, a scan to check system vulnerabilities, protection from ransomware attacks and so forth.
- It is one antivirus that appears to be loaded to the core with plenty of benefits.
- When it comes to seeking a robust malware protection, Bitdefender Antivirus Plus is right there at the top.
2.Kaspersky Antivirus: Kaspersky Antivirus delivers excellent protection and turns out to be a good alternative. The added features go a long way to enhance the security of the device.
- Provides real-time protection.
- Safeguards computers running on Microsoft Windows OS and macOS.
- Automatically disables links to known malware-hosting sites. ‘
- Removes virus, Trojan, worms, spyware, phishing, keyloggers and malicious tools.
3.McAfee Antivirus: The McAfee Antivirus has been revamped to suit the present day needs and demands. By and large, the new tools integrated are meant to provide your device with complete protection. Moreover, it is easy to use and requires less memory.
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS.
- Provides comprehensive protection for all front.
- Much improved antivirus protection with enhanced anti-phishing.
- Simple user interface.
4.Symantec Norton Antivirus: No matter what, Symantec Norton Antivirus delivers optimum protection from all type of online threats. It is a powerful antivirus tool that systematically offers your device with complete security. The security settings are pretty advanced and are configured to address your primary concern.
- The cloud-based management system that allows you to install, download and transfer, renew or upgrade Symantec products from almost, anywhere.
- Comes with a bootable recovery tool.
- Can be enabled manually or set to detect full screen automatically.
At times, you might confront a few issues, which to an extent are a bit difficult to handle. However, with At times, you might confront a few issues, which to an extent are a bit difficult to handle. However, with Norton live chat support, you have a remarkable chance of overcoming the odds, you have a remarkable chance of overcoming the odds
5.Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus: Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus comes with a simple interface. It is neatly organized and is programmed to offer real-time support. It is good for phishing/malware protection and offers lightning-fast scans.
- There’s a browser extension for Chrome, Internet Explorer and FireFox, which warns you about any harmful site.
- Password and mobile protection available with the expensive package.
- Handy system control, which then lets you to directly control active process on your computer.
6.Avast Pro Antivirus: Avast Pro Antivirus turns out to be one of the popular security software, used by millions of people, across the world. Due to its fairly small size, it is quite easy to install. While downloading the software and getting it loaded may take a few minutes more, you don’t really have to restart the computer.
- The Graphical User Interface is extremely simple and primarily focuses on user experience.
- Helps to enhance protection level.
- Scans and eliminates any malicious file that posses a great deal of risk to your computer.
7.Emsisoft Anti-Malware: Emsisoft Anti-Malware employs two engines, in order to detect and block viruses, ransomware, and other unwanted products.
- The interface displays more options and the load time is quick.
- Easy to use and seems to be a robust option.
- URL filter can be customized to suit your own specific rules.
- Emsisoft anti malware is accurate and does offer a great deal of protection.
8.ESET NOD32 Antivirus: ESET NOD32 Antivirus is compatible with most of the OS. The installation process is quite fast and smooth. Besides, the overall protection is something that you can always rely upon. Basically, it nullifies the online threats and this really bodes well, considering the present day circumstances.
- Two dedicated sections that are split to offer protection to computer files and safe internet.
- Well designed product that is rather easy to use.
- Comes with an anti-phishing module and email client protection.
- F-Secure Anti-Virus: As of now, F- Secure Anti-Virus is one software that is designed to present instant protection against emerging threats. Besides, it does not in any manner affects the performance of your computer.
- No configuration is required and installs pretty fast.
- Has a simple and informative interface.
- Default settings designed to offer maximum protection.
- Enhance protection against viruses, spyware, and infected emails.
- Sophos Home Premium: Sophos Home Premium is integrated with highly advanced anti-ransomware capabilities. It is meant to detect unknown ransomware, What more, it also includes privacy protection features. The powerful business-class security and ransomware protection can be considered top-notch.
- Prevents ransomware from encrypting your files and drives.
- Behavior protection on a real-time basis.
- Parental web filtering and remote management.
- Advanced malware removal.
The question now is -which antivirus option should you opt for? There are plenty of options that you can choose from. For a change, you can check out the features and on the basis of your need. Moreover, you are free to select any antivirus software that suits your interest.
In case, you are confused, you can seek the opinion of antivirus technical support experts for a better perspective.